Once upon a time there was an adage that governed the marketing industry. It said, “Only about half of your advertising is going to work, and it’s impossible to tell which half.”
This was a pretty sorry state of affairs for anyone who wanted to maximize their return on investment or optimize their marketing dollar.
Today, we know what works: SEO-based inbound marketing strategies that take advantage of the power of the Internet. Just take a look at a few relevant statistics compiled by Hubspot.
- 61% of global Internet users research products online. (Interconnected World: Shopping and Personal Finance, 2012)
- 60% of all organic clicks go to the organic top 3 search results. (Business2Community)
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate. (Search Engine Journal)
- 50% of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results, and 61% of those searches result in a purchase.
These statistics tell us that if you’re going to spend your marketing budget on anything, it should be on doing whatever must be done in order to propel your brand to the top three organic and local search listings for your niche.
And that’s where we come in.
SEO has evolved.
SEO used to be fairly straightforward: it was a matter of getting as many keywords onto a page as possible while making sure every part of a web page’s “back end” looked neat and clean for the robots who crawled the text.
But these days, people and algorithms have grown incredibly sophisticated. Good content is King now. Mobile users make up the bulk of all users. And we’ve learned that “SEO” really encompasses a multi-pronged strategy.
Many business owners try to tackle these strategies themselves without realizing the extent of the job they’re trying to take on. Keeping up with the industry takes plenty of time, as does executing every part of a solid strategy. Most DIYers execute a haphazard strategy that can’t bring results…especially in Houston. We’re in the 4th largest city in the nation, and every single business in our metro area faces fierce competition.
SEO Houston launches an effective strategy on your behalf.
We specialize in helping Houston businesses reach the top of our competitive local market. Our SEO services optimize your site. We also bring together a customized marketing strategy which includes:
- A steady stream of insightful, useful content which earns customer trust while satisfying search engine best practices.
- Carefully executed PPC campaigns which maximize your ad dollar while putting your brand right in front of your customers at the exact moment they need you and want you.
- A lively social media strategy which demonstrates your brand is up to date, on the cutting edge and ready to listen to customer insight.
- Sizzling web copy which closes sale after sale.
- A local maps strategy which makes the phones light up with leads or sends customers to stream happily through your front doors.
- An ethical link building strategy that demonstrates your site’s relevancy and importance while avoiding the mistakes that tank most DIY marketers.
- An e-mail marketing strategy that helps you catch visitors and retain customers so they become a source of revenue for life.
When you work with SEO Houston, you are working with 100% American writers right here in the city. We’re available to meet your needs. We’re happy to talk to you face-to-face. And we know the area backwards and forwards, which means we know what appeals to the people who live here. We’ve been right here for 11 years, serving more than 497 clients in Texas and the rest of the United States.
We don’t even ask you to take our word for it. We’ve won 21 awards since we started doing business in 2006, and we’re not about to stop now.
But let’s talk about what’s really important to you: you. We are dedicated to increasing online conversions and revenue for each and every one of our clients, which means we’re dedicated to the art of putting money in your pocket. Doing business with us isn’t about creating another expense. It’s about making an investment into your company’s future by taking advantage of the single strategy that is guaranteed to help your business grow.
Want to get started? Just drop us a line today. We want to hear all about your marketing needs!